Being Dead,

I am continuing from the other post I made. I have read more. So far in the book there is Mark and Jenny that are confused because they saw somebody living in their basement and they went to tell their parents. But when their parents went downstairs to check, there was nothing. Then they couldn’t sleep because they were so scared. School had started and so they were having a really bad day because their car broke down for no reason and they were late to the first day of school. They found friends but they were weird they said. Also, because there was a person following them and they felt so paranoid. I can relate to this because I sometimes have a bad day and sometimes I feel paranoid because I hear noises.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Being Dead Part 2 by Kevin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.