Dear Surako,

I just found out that you were not graduating! All those years of you going to school receiving awards that made your family proud and now I find out that you’re not graduating! This is news that I would never imagine hearing. I’m so hurt nonetheless upset, we spent long nights and early mornings preparing you to be a student athlete. You traveling all across the world from Texas to Vegas to New Orleans etc. You’ve played against and with some of the top players in the nation and how would that make you look to all those people that you’re not graduating. That looks like failure if you ask me. I know you’re capable of better work but you wanting to hang out all night and think shit is sweet got you in this position. Life is not revolved around you Surako when you miss a class the class is still going on weather you’re there or not. You have experienced times that teachers told you that you couldn’t make it coaches and even some of your close friends. But faith kept you going and now it seems like all those critics were right all along. FAILURE! That’s what you are and that’s what you will ever be.

CC BY-SA 4.0 An unwanted Letter by Surako is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.