The things I do that keep me calm are Deep Breathing  and Playing football. Yes, I will always stick with these techniques  because it helps me be  calm down. It can fit in my daily life after school. It can fit into my day before school, mostly after school. It helps me get my work done and also not be so stressed out. I felt good when I used my stress techniques. I felt relief. I was happy and that was what I enjoyed and the way I was feeling as well. I really didn’t find anything challenging because it was my technique. It might not work for everybody because it is my technique and some people might feel differently.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The things that keep me calm by Justin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Adrian 9 months ago

It’s good to hear you have healthy options to relieve stress a carry forward. Of course what works well for you may not be the same for others. I think we all can have the same type of relief but according to our needs and wants.