Within my life there have been many important people. At my school one of the most important people is Ms. Eck. She is our front office secretary. She is the first person most people see in the morning, if they are late. She always greets people with a smile. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met.

My picture is perfect for her because she is smiling sincerely and facing me. She was so nervous about having her picture taken, but after a while she warmed up, laughing and smiling. She is sitting at her desk where she feels most comfortable, and where most people meet her. I wish the coloring on the photo had been a little warmer to better convey her personality. I personally like how she is sitting in her own desk because you get to see how organized she is and also how comfortable it makes her feel.

Without Ms. Eck our school would probably be a colder place, and students would have a hard time going to the office because her warm presence wouldn’t be there.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Important Person by Sara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Tony 5 months ago

Dear Sara,

I am interested in your article “Important Person” because this article was very positive to read it was filled with nothing but nice things. One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is “She always greets people with a smile. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met”. because she seems like a positive and happy person and she is said to be one of the kindest people you have ever met. Another sentence that stood out to me was “Without Ms. Eck our school would probably be a colder place, and students would have a hard time going to the office because her warm presence wouldn’t be there” because reading this sentence shows that she is a big part of the school and im guessing that she keeps the school bright and theres never a dull moment in the office. This article reminds me of something that is similar to yours. We had this teacher that was cool with everybody and everybody enjoyed her presence. Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because i’m glad to hear that there are so many good people in the world.

2. MacKenzie 5 months ago

Dear Sara,
    Great photo! I really enjoyed reading the reason behind why you picked Ms. Eck. I do not known who Ms. Eck is personally but I felt like I was able to understand that she is this amazing person who is always happy and will to help other. I think you were able to show who she real is with this photo. I like the old saying pictures speak a thousand words, your picture really does. Great job!