So far I have read 6 chapters of the novel Two Badges. I really like this book  because it’s an interesting story about how Mona Ruiz ended up joining the F-Troop gang and then a Cop. In my point of view, I think it’s really hard for someone to change even though anyone can change for the better. I think anyone can change to be a better person in life but from what I see in  my society, it’s rare that a gang member ends up being a cop or in another “career”. So many things happened in the first few chapters and I love how the story is going about a true fighter. I want to keep reading the book so I can understand more about what helped Mona Ruiz change and me, myself and I could help family members that are involved in similar situations. Me and my friends are reading this book and we all like the book. I asked one of my friends on what they think about the book and down below is their answer.

Christian: ” I was reading the hunger games but I got bored of it since I read it many times. I started reading this book and so far I really like how the story is going”.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Opinions about Two Badges The Live of Mona Ruiz. by Maria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.