Dr. Houdeshel is a science teacher at Judge. He is an important member of the Judge community, and although I have never taken one of his classes, I can tell he is a very smart and a good teacher. His classes seem fun and interesting, while still being informative. I placed him next to the periodic table since he is a science teacher, specializing in chemistry. I used a very open aperture, resulting in a shallow depth of field. The lines of the table in the background and the vignette lead the eyes to focusing on his face.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Important Person by Sam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Adrian 5 months ago

Really good picture. I really like the shadows around the perimeter and the focus and clarity of his face and clothing. The periodic table only makes sense as well.