“You will never forget the face of the person who is your last hope”
-Katniss Everdeen
(page. 85, chapter 6)

This quote means you never forget that persons face because you might need them again in the future or they might need you . I try to not to forget the face of anybody who I come in contact with that has helped me because I never know what they could be to me or for me in the future. I feel like any person who does forget the person who was their last hope or was there when they was down and out is a jerk because that person might have went out of their way to help you.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Hunger Games: Book Quote by Diamond is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Sam 2 years ago

Hi Diamond,

I found your post really intriguing. I liked how you talked about how people go out of their way to help others even when it’s not convenient. I agree to the idea that it’s good to remember people that have helped you.