In my pioneer research task I came across an article called Into the Zone composed by Tolson, Jay; Kleiner, Carolyn; Marcus, David L. In this particular article they talk about how we not only become mentally tough in the world of sports, but we also are starting to become mentally tough in the real world, out daily lives. They list a number of synonyms (flow, control, focus, in the zone) that can help us to master the art of becoming more mentality tough as well as the art of relaxation. They also go through different scenarios of what may be running through an athletes mind when it comes down to the last play to win a game or when you are struggling in life.

This information from this article goes great with what my research paper is on because it is about different mental techniques that can be taken to better yourself in your sport as well as in your daily activities.

CC BY-SA 4.0 FOCUS by Vanessa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.