The ability for private companies to participate in space travel is essential to the exploration of the Fermi Paradox. On EBSCO, I found an article that explains how private companies get authorization for space travel. What I found is that they must have a very explicit goal and strategy to obtain this goal, once they show all the math to the board, the board then decides whether its beneficial and safe for they company to take part in space travel. What this means for the fermi paradox is that the board might not agree with exploration into the proving of a topic like this.

http://web.a.ebscohost.com/ehost/detail/detail?vid=19&sid=670fef09-0c2a-445e-a7ff-8488c568f31c%40sessionmgr4009&hid=4207&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#AN=115920104&db=aph

CC BY-SA 4.0 Private Space Travel by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.