,

Stressors impact my day-to-day life. The stressors are something that cause my brain to over-think and make me feel uncomfortable. They make me feel like I can’t do  what I want. Stressors impact my daily life because school is too hard for me and I have a lot of work.

These stressors impact my body by making my brain feel frustrated and unable to think straight and doing stuff like smoking to take my mind of the stressors.

The interesting thing about the videos I watched, called “How Stress Can Make You Sick” and “How Stress Affects Your Brain” shows how my body work when the stressor is in me. It shows how the body functions when I feel uncomfortable or frustrated.

It is important to find healthy ways to manage your stress because if you don’t, it will lead you to have high blood pressure and cause you to die or have a life of pain.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What stresses me out by Fatafehi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.