1. Savannah 5 months ago

This poem made me laugh! Nice job. Very cute!

2. Farah 7 months ago

Dear Ben:

I am humored by your poem, “Bucky,” because there is a lot of rhyme

One part of your poem that stands out for me is where you “Lived on a farm in Kentucky”, because I liked the way you wrote it in line with the rest of the poem. I think this is funny because you were making clever jokes when you wrote it. You were also making it funny and witty.
    Another part that I liked is where, “His favorite food was animals”. This stood out for me because it truly made me think of eating danimals as a little girl.

Your poem reminds me of something that I wrote once. One time I wrote a poem about my best friend. Ironically she also loved danimals and moved to Kentucky. She was very kind and sweet, as well as funny!

Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because you seem like a talented author with different ideas on how to make people laugh. As well as how to make people happy.