To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Mireya,

I know you’ve been having a really hard time this year….. and you might not want to hear this but….I received a phone call the other night from your doctor about your recent addiction. I’m at a lost for words at this moment. I had no idea you had an addiction to raging bird videos and I wish I had noticed sooner before it happen… Watching birds get mad and stress out is not going to help you Mireya. I think it’s time that you go see someone. I noticed that because of your addiction your room has gotten much sloppier and your desire to stay at home and only want videos of birds has hit an all time low. I’m your friend and I’m here for you.

Nickey Vo

Photo by challiyan