To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

Dear Selena,

I’ve realized that you’ve been missing a very important and required class often now. I am really worried about you and that’s because I know that you are a good and hard working student. I know that you have goals that have yet to be achieved. But day by day you started saying that you had very stressful personal matters. At least you used to come to Economics late, but now you never come. Economics is required for graduation. I am mostly worried about you because I know that you’re planning on attending UC Berkeley and no other college. I remember that once, you told me that if they didn’t accept you, you’ll just quit school. From what I know, UC Berkeley is very strict when it comes to grades, and I don’t know if you missing a class this important can guarantee your acceptance to UC Berkeley. I hope you do well in the future, and that you are able to get on the right track, I know you can do it.
Love you best friend.

bad future  photoPhoto by infomatique

CC BY-SA 4.0 Unwanted letter by Noor is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.