To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Juray,

I just found out that you haven’t been working on your independent study. I know that you want to graduate but if you don’t finish this then you might not graduate. You always tell me you be staying after school playing around with Springfield when you should be actually doing your independent study. I am willing to help you if you need it. You have my number and you know all of my social media accounts so there shouldn’t be a reason for you to not be able to contact me. Look I just don’t want you getting a letter in the mail that says you aren’t graduating. I want you, me, and Springfield to graduate together instead of just me and Springfield. So the next time I see you I’m gonna make you do your independent study because I love you.

Love,  

Kmahjanay McDonald.

CC BY-SA 4.0 un wanted letter by Kmahjanay is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.