To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Ms.Paraiso ,

I just found out the grades you gave for this past semester.I feel as though you are so quick to act as if  the students are at fault .But do you ever ask yourself HOW Is it possible to fail and cause problems to so many students.I respect your passion for what you do, but at times it appears that you take more pride in failing and making students life harder.I know you don’t want to hear this but i think its best .Your teaching style is overwhelming and should be adjusted because you’re the ONLY english 4 teacher .Now if fremont was to hire another english 4 teacher ,the counselor’s office would be more packed then a newly opened walmart .I appreciate you a lot but just needed to let you know what you’re doing .

-Sincerely Anthony

CC BY-SA 4.0 Letter to Ms. P by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.