To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Jaymee

I just found out Fa’aeteete just stole 500 dollars from your wallet when you were sleeping. He stood over you while you were sleeping because he thought you looked adorable like that. When he was walking away from you, he hit his foot on the corner of the dresser and your wallet fell. He picked it up, but then at the same time your money fell out as well. He stood there for a minute thinking whether he should take your money or be a good boyfriend and put it back. So for him to chose what to do, he counted all your money and it was exactly 1,000 in 20 dollar bills. He figured if he can take 500 it wouldn’t look like there was a difference. It’ll somehow still look like a stack. He took the money and left, later that day you called him asking if he seen it and he said no. You were devastated about that because you had thing to take of, now you have to wait you get paid in the next week photo

CC BY-SA 4.0 A Stolen 500 from Her Lover by Stasia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.