To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Juan,

I just found out that you dont be coming to school no more and when you do you usually come late. You should start coming to school more and stop doing drugs instead of coming to school. You should also start thinking of what college you would like to attend to, if you’re not going to go to college is fine just also start thinking what you’re going to work on. You should also start doing your work in class because if you don’t you’ll regret it in senior year because you won’t graduate from high school so you might get moved to Dewey. If you get to do a senior project do the steps in time if not you’ll get stuck and start deciding on dropping out. Dont drop out because itll make you look bad, if you see you’re not doing good in school move to dewey don’t drop out. You should also stay cool with everyone in your class because one day they’ll know the answer to a problem you don’t know and they won’t help you if you don’t talk to them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 YV community by MIguel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.