To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.
***************************

Dear, Alex
I just found out that you work at hooters, and getting all the girls that work in there while you already have a girlfriend,I mean you ugly but you got that game talk and have sport cars.Every time you get paid you take the girl in there out to eat and shopping instead of your girlfriend and family. I think this is not right because at the end of the day you got no more money and those girls are not going to be there for you except for your girlfriend and family because they’re there for you when you’re down.Sometime your parent mad at you because you didn’t treat your girlfriend well like other girls and they make you sleep in the car and it is 30 degrees outside and your car’s heater don’t even work.I think that this is your fault because all that money you spend on those girls instead fixing your car heater.