To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear _Sister_____,

First of all I want to say thank you for everything your the best sister that I could have in my entire life, I know that we have up and down in our relationship but I thank you through everything. Thank you for always helping with my homework and buying me things that I want, being with you make me happy because I know that you always protect me through pain and stuff. Best friends by heart sisters by soul, I know that it only us here but I know that you can protect us both from right to wrong…. Thank you so much for being the best sister ever

CC BY-SA 4.0 unwanted letter by Kim is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.