To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality

Dear Nemo,

I just found out that the Atlantic Ocean is being contaminated with industrial chemicals. Your species are in danger. I know I should not have let you back into the water, but you insisted. You really wanted to get back out there and live happily with your dad, Marlin, no matter what the consequences were. I hope Dory made it in time to spread the word to everybody in the ocean, if she remembers them. We had set a plan for you guys to all survive so meet me back where Dory used to live. If this plan works, you, Marlin, and Dory will be safe back in the Pacific Ocean.

On the real, my bad,

Killa Whale

Photo by hleerberg

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fishes Not In My Sea by Agnes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.