To the YV community , this is my response to the warm up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

Dear Kmahjanay,

I just found out that you need to catch up on work in most of your classes, you are a smart person and i know that you can get all that work done in time! I know that i am also having some trouble but i would be able to work with you so we can both get our work done. If you don’t get your work done then will not graduate and you’ll end up working in a Mcdonald’s for 12 or less dollars an hour instead of winning 50-70 an hour , an amount that YOU deserve.

Make you mom and your family members proud , just don’t give up but when you feel like doing it then just call me and i’ll bring you back to your senses like the good friend i am! I know that you do not like to be reminded about these things but i am only doing it for your own good because i want to see you grow and become successful.

Juray Sanabria

CC BY-SA 4.0 An Unwanted Letter by Juray is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.