To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Jason,

I just found out that your girlfriend has cheated on you with my boyfriend. What am I supposed to do? What are you going to do? We go back to Arizona next week and I do not want to take him with me. We have a child together we have a home we work together, how can I live with him knowing he ruined both of our relationships. Should I take him back? Your one of my closes friends and I know your opinion means alot to me. If I break this family up we would have to go to court and figure out who gets the baby on what week. You, you should be the one who is infected more you’re married, i’m not she’s pregnant and what if, oh heavens, what if it isn’t yours. I know you shook. But say something anything is better is you being in your bed eating ice-cream watching One Tree Hill. Please write me back. We need more than just silence, we need to do something.

Sincerely Star Hailey

CC BY-SA 4.0 You don’t want to open! by Stardazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.