To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

Dear Ruby,

I just found out you is a worthy friend and thus I shall tell you that I have seen you many things in my lifetime but you are the one that most stands out most and have a much more funnier vibe and is like we both share the same brain if that makes any sense. You’re a friend I wouldn’t mind talking to day and night. Thus I have concluded to now consider you as a friend and no longer as a creepy stranger that use to creep on me all the time and follows me to my classes even though we have the same classes. Thanks for being a somewhat good friend too me. Even though you hit me every day for no reason. Other than that it’s a good thing to call you my friend.

Roberto Rodriguez

CC BY-SA 4.0 The GOAT letter by Roberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.