,

To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Do

I just found out  you didn’t come to school just  because you have a lol challenger does not mean that you can miss school and not do  your work. Also just because you have money to pay for college  doesn’t mean you gone get accepted to them. Sometimes you say you’re  not going to college just cause you say you want to work work. Just cause you win a xbox one at school doesn’t mean you can stay home and play online with you self. I know you 19 but you got to stop hitting on younger girls you need to hit on older girls. Do so next time come to school you need to 

CC BY-SA 4.0 YV community by Gabriel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.