Something that Mona learned trough out the book is that the life she picked of gang is not going to lead her to nothing good that she should get her education and become a cop the thing that not going to mess up her life with drugs and alcohol. I think that the team of this book is that education is very important and other decision you decided to choose in life is going to lead you either good or bad things like death or jail. I think that what MOna is going to learn at the end is the some of her bad decision may had have affected her even worse like ending up dead and what she did by becoming a cop improved her life in a very good way now her father may feel proud of her and she is going to feel proud of herself. Something that i relate to Mona is that I don’t do what some of my friends do like smoke weed I want something better then to be out there getting high or getting drunk I want to make my family proud like Mona wanted to make her family proud.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Two Badges by Erica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Will 10 months ago

This is pretty inspiring. I like how you were able to make the book very relatable to your life. This cop has a pretty inspiring story and i like how you were able to get a good analysis out of it. Well done. do you think that the gang culture in America would improve if more cops had this empathetic relationship to gangs?