This is my 3rd time writing about what I’ve been learning about the book ” The Hunger Games” This book has been impacting my life but one thing i would like to talk about is the theme of this book ” Survival , keeping  your humanity and dignity as you try to survival in the book as we see Katniss and and peeta must survival of the games, but i would like to how does this theme relate to our life? i think this theme is good because teach us to keep anything we doing in our life we just trying it or we fail something and we stopped but let’s look at this word that the theme has is keep the word keep means to never stop  so if you’re looking forward of your dream or goals that you have never stop to look at them just need time to get them with you so keep looking forward, that’s what katniss did and her friends they never give up no matter what problem they had with all the problems but still didn’t stopped them  so go head whatever thing you do or you want go for it or what for it, don’t let anyone to take it away from you.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Hunger Games. by Emerson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.