The characters in the book are Katniss, gale, peeta, chinna, prim, haymitch, effie.

katniss; she in the games and she win the games and she hella intelligence

gale; is katniss best friend and the grew up with each other and he likes katniss

peeta; is the bakery son and he is so stuck up but also like katniss after the games

chinna; he is katniss and peeta fashion coach he help them look good

prim; is katniss little sister and she is scary for katniss to loose and she was the one who got chosen but katniss took her place

haymitch; is peeta and katniss sources he help them and teach them the ways of the games

effie; is like haymitch he help them with the games also teach them what to say during the interviews

these are the characters of the hunger games and they all important people in the book.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Hunger Games: Characters by Armoni is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.