So, after digging around on the Gale database, I came up with a few articles that outline the broad history of feminism in a global context. A few of them were opinion articles either for or against the so-called “feminist agenda,” but none of them really delved into the areas of feminism I’m concerned with.

I’m more interested in the difference of opinion between males and females in first-world USA. I plan on using a survey, which will be the basis of information for my analysis of the society I live in. I also plan to rely heavily on personal experiences I have had growing up as a young girl, and even in present day.

I also plan to find other personal examples from young women and men that I know. My paper is most likely going to be founded on human experiences more than data analysis. For this reason, the Gale resource is less helpful that other outlets, although it did provide a good basis of what feminism is and what it isn’t, along with what it’s often incorrectly perceived as.

Photo by WeNews

CC BY-SA 4.0 The “Feminist Agenda”– Gale Database Research by Mary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Abbi 8 months ago

Mary, I think that your topic is very interesting, especially in today’s particular climate. I would be happy to contribute any stories i may have pertaining to the topic. This article may be interesting for your piece:https://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/false-rape-culture/the-sobering-reality-of-the-feminist-agenda-hits-drunkgirl/ It may help with the view opposing the “Feminist Agenda”.