In today’s world milk and dairy products are one of the main products that contain calcium that help build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis. calcium is good for your bones but, in small amounts. Research shows that dairy products have little benefit for bones but, a huge impact on your health. Dairy products are shown to contain cancer agents. It is at high risk of causing many kinds of cancer like breast cancer, prostate cancer and many others as well.

In addition to containing cancer agents, dairy products also contain hormones and pesticides. Hormones are fed to cows to increase the amount of milk the cow will produce. These hormones enter your body when the dairy is consumed causing health issues. Pesticides are another common contaminant found in milk. These pesticides, when consumed, cause harmful levels that can affect the central nervous system and your immune system.

Dairy products can be harmful to your health but, the good news is they are not necessary for your diet. Americans can reduce the amount of dairy they consume which, will lead to a decrease in health problems.

http://www.pcrm.org/health/diets/vegdiets/health-concerns-about-dairy-products

http://web.b.ebscohost.com/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=031f0da9-e095-44f9-aef0-e1f4711c6ab0%40sessionmgr103&vid=4&hid=124

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dangers of Dairy Products by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Olivia 8 months ago

That’s interesting. I don’t drink much dairy but have often heard that it’s necessary for a healthy diet. I’m curious about the counter argument to the dangers of dairy. Surely there must be benefits?