My research topic is feminism. I know, “feminism” is a very broad topic; I’m trying to narrow it down. The idea is to focus on feminism in young men and women in first-world America, although as I continue my research I will most likely pin down the topic to a finer point. The goal of the paper is to explore and argue why feminism is still necessary, and to analyze whether or not young people think so or have an accurate idea of what feminism is.

I plan to create a survey to collect local data about students’ opinions of feminism to get a general understanding of the ideas that permeate our school. The results of this will guide the final course of my paper. It’s a rough scope right now, soon to be honed down.Photo by shimmishimmi

CC BY-SA 4.0 What does feminism do for youth today? by Mary is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.