Boys will judge a girl just by her body not her personality,attitude,or the way she carry herself . Most of the time they don’t even care how you look as long as your body is good enough your good enough but sometimes this makes most girl very insecure about their body thinking my body isn’t good enough and they never know their worth. Most outcomes are starvation, trying to weight gain , suicide , and depression. So Ladies know your worth and never let a boy make you think your body isn’t good enough.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Body by Janyah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Chanel 4 months ago

Dear Janyah,

I agree with what you’re saying, some boys in this generation don’t care about your personality they wouldn’t even try to get to know you. Your body is the only thing they are interested in and it’s sad how many girls go through things to please a boy and do anything for a boy to like them. Too many insecurities not enough confidence !!!

2. Jourdan M Erby 4 months ago

Janyah,

I really enjoyed reading this little uplifting motive. Body Image is an important thing to most girls and yes you should always want to stay healthy but changing and looking a certain way for someone else is not the way to go. I agree that the first things guys consider is the way a girl looks and to me that’s a problem. We just be loved and feel loved exactly the way we are.

3. Alli 5 months ago

Hi Janyah,

I think your writing really hits home with a lot of people and every girl can relate in some way, shape, or form. I think society is toxic when it comes to body image, and parents don’t do much to help when they raise their sons either. Great piece!

4. Ashton 5 months ago

Your message of self love is inspiring! Thanks for spreading the love Janyah.

5. Karla 6 months ago

Preach Janyah! Everyone should feel like this, but it is hard. Especially because people photoshop pictures on instagram and in magazines to make it seem like some women have perfect bodies when it’s not true!

6. Brianna 6 months ago

on god i kno im skinny as bones but idc

7. Kiara 6 months ago

I love my body!!!