Multiple reason I believe Most students “drop out” is because the learning environment might not be for them,and they give up. If you feel you went to school for 6 hours and do not believe you gained any knowledge. That is a sign of unfit learning.If you feel you cant catch up with work or something you been working on for a while and still do not understand.You need your own help. Help that fits you

CC BY-SA 4.0 “Drop outs” by Aliyah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Karla 10 months ago

This is good Aliyah! Do you know people who have dropped out? A lot of people I went to elementary school with dropped out of high school and part of it was because they didn’t feel like they were getting anything out of it. It’s unfortunate that so many people feel disconnected from school.

2. Ralph 10 months ago

You are right and some one should do some thing about it.