All I wanna know is how did the TV show The Simpsons that came out in 1989 know that Donald Trump was going to win , and that Lady GaGa will perform, and that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl in 2017. Yesterday I googled all of The Simpsons TV shows predictions. I saw that Bart was holding some type of paper that said New York and it said  $9 with the Twins towers on the side, they predicted the 9/11. I looked at one of the TV shows and I seen that Homer and Marge had iphones, I thought that was scary. They had one episode when they was talking on the apple watch. My daddy said that they set the future up. Why did they set this up???, it gotta be a reason for all this…..

CC BY-SA 4.0 The weird TV show called The Simpsons by Robin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.