In my last review i was talking about who mona ruiz is and what happened to her and how she got involved with  a gang. So her father is suspicious about her and how she acts so suddenly, her father found a fillet knife in her room and asked her why so had it and for what she was  surprised and she admitted that it was hers and said that its just for her to defend herself in the streets when she is alone. Her father made her brass knuckles and said,”You use that, not this” ( referring to the knife ).Her father never found out that she was in the gang F-Troop.

QOTD: Do you think it was a good idea for mona to become a gang member of F-Troop?

Maria: “Its was not a good idea to become a gang member and she gets more enemies from other gangs or barrios  also when she gets arrested people looked at her differently because of the way she looks”

Vanessa: ” No it wasn’t a good idea because first, she let her father down and second, it just ruins your life due to what they make you do. For example, do drugs, drink, rob etc.”

Erica: “No it wasn’t a good idea for mona to become a gang member because it may had affected her life in many ways that may have a negative impact in the future.”

Cristian: “No because her dad never wanted her to become a gang member so her joining one means she let her dad down.”

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Two Badges of the life of Mona Ruiz by Catarina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.