In this day and age many people are striving for the best things to improve themselves. With this comes a big conflict when sed person is injured they look for the best medical care and with the fastest healing time. This although may seem like an easy decision- just go to your doctor- many people are conflicted if they should see a scientific doctor, or go to alternative medicine. Alternative medicine is spiritual and herbal healing, many people turn to this alternative because they know what the “doctor” is doing whereas when going to a scientific doctor they do all of these medical procedure that may not make sense to an average person.  Many scientific doctor’s believe that Alternative Medicine just slows down sed person from going to a real doctor and getting help. In may paper I will research both sides of Alternative and Scientific Medicine, and will argue on the side of a scientific doctor.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Alternative Medicine by Emma is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.