My room is my safe place when Im bored I go in my room when Im mad I go in my room.

My room is where I go when I need to think or get something off my mind

My room is like my house everything is in my room,I only come out when i need or want to

I let people into my room but not all the time ,my room is my private area its time like a shield from everything

My room is where I can let everything go and just let it all out so I wont be holding it in

My room is my room nobody runs my room but me I dont let my room get dirty and i dont like my room dirty

My room is everything not everybody is welcomed into my room but all in all my room is my safe place .

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Room by Jasmine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Alli 7 months ago

Hi Jasmine,

I found your poem about your room to be very relatable and enjoyable. I can relate to many versus. For example, I too think of my room as safe place, and I also always like to keep my room clean.