I think that the first new chapters of my book are interesting.  One quote that I really like was: “The mask smoothed away signs of weakness and gave us power (page 9, Ruiz)”.  I think that this quote means that putting makeup made people know they were in gangs and that they shouldn’t mess with them because they are not afraid and they will fight back.  Something that I learned about the main character is that she survive the street and she became a cop to be better and help her streets become better. Something I relate with the character is that I’m trying to not do what others do like do drugs, smoke weed, and get drunk, so I have a better chance of having a better future and not getting in trouble.

#monaruiz

CC BY-SA 4.0 Two Badges: first reading by Erica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.