Drug abuse is something that is seen in every community, town, city and state. From alchol abuse to abuse of opiate based drugs like Heroine, drug abuse is an epidemic that is destroying peoples lives. From a young age, the idea of ‘Just Say No’ and the constant warning about the dangers of Marijunana and other illegal and dangerous drugs was burned into my conscious. The DEA recently released a study showing that the highest rate is drug abuse is among prescription drug holders like painkillers, antidepressests and sleeping agents.

I think that it is extremely shocking and it is really interssting to learn about the abuse with these medications that are handed out willinglu everyday. Espceially with the debate of whether Marijuna should be legal or not.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Prescription Drug Abuse by Mason is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.