Havoc by Chris Wooding

The book I am reading is Havoc and so far I have read half of the book. This book is after the book Malice. In this book there is a girl named Kady and they said some words and it took them to a horrifying world. This world takes place within a Comic world that is really horrifying. They want to know whether they should take down the Malice comic from their world. They want to find a rebel group named Havoc to help them defeat Tall Jake. Tall Jake is trying to fit into the world and he needs to find the right people. I couldn’t really relate because this is a comic but he does try to find the right people that are nice and he tries to fit in just like I try to avoid the people that might be bad.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Havoc by Kevin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.