Father

It’s been 2 years since you left…

I´m 4 years old now I remember you. I go to preschool.

It’s been 2 years since you left me. I’m in first grade. You missed my 6th birthday party.

It’s been 9 years since you last saw me I grew very tall Daddy.

It’s been 10 years already Daddy. I’m finally double digits!!! I’m in the 3rd grade.

I stayed back in the 4th grade Daddy.

Daddy i’m a  woman now. I got it. When I was 11 years old!!

I turned 12 years old way back in January…

I’m going to graduate from middle school in two years.

Who’s going to walk me down the aisle??

I really wish you were here with me.

Uh… do you remember me Daddy??

I bet you don’t …You left me when I was two. You’re probably really happy now.

You probably already have a new family a new wife, new kids.

I thought that I missed you and I thought that you missed me too but…Guess not.

I’m already going to be a teenager in two months and 12 days.

You probably don’t even remember me,Samantha,Diego paty, or spike.

Do you remember when you got him for Samantha??

We were all so scared of a little puppy.

You missed so many things. Vickys pregnant with her 2nd child. Her name is going to be Jasmine.

Diego has his first girlfriend named River.

Paty got her heartbroken for the first time.

Samantha’s getting her car in february she’s turning 18!!!! She’s going to be a young adult.

I wrote you so many letters.

I cried for you so many times. There was this one point in the 2nd grade when I didn’t want to speak to anyone because I missed you so much that if I talked I would of cried and cried.

Samantha still has the flower you gave her.

I have trouble with the people at school dad .They bully me but you know I deal with it. The teachers don’t seem to care how I feel.

I dream about you every single night and think that every day you’re going to come home and be at the edge of my bed saying i’m home sweetie.

Diego and paty say that they hate you and samantha is starting to hate you to. I don’t really want to say that I hate you too because I really do miss you Daddy.

I’m really confused. Like should I miss you?? should I hate you?? I don’t know what I should feel!!!.

At the end of the day…

I miss you Daddy.

CC BY-SA 4.0 11 years ago you left by Abigail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ramatoulaye 7 months ago

^^

2. Hugo 7 months ago

Amazing poem it really shows how u feel and this situation sorta sounds like what happened to me