DRUGS ARE USED FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES!!!
DRUGS are bad right? If you use them too much you become addicted to them. If you use them too much they can hurt you. You can overdose on them. That’s everyone’s claim, however, drugs can be used for medical purposes as well and have benefits to help people reduce sickness and pain.
Now you may wonder how Drugs are used for medical purposes? I’ll tell you that drugs like marijuana is a prescription drug that will relieve stress and relieve pain in the back, knees, shoulders, neck etc… here are some other drugs that treat Illnesses and are used for medical purposes.
- LSD(Lysergic acid diethylamide): Cures Addiction, Treats Depression and Stops Cluster Headaches. …
- Psychedelic Mushrooms: Treat Cluster Headaches and OCD. …
- Ecstasy: Reduces Anxiety, Eases Parkinson’s Symptoms and Treats PTSD. … (also taken as a pil)
- Cocaine And The Coca Plant: A Topical Anesthetic, Laxative, and Motion Sickness Medicine. Cocaine is taken into the body by the nose (sniffing through the nose).
- Xanax: is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders it’s in the class of medications called benzodiazepines (brain and nerves) it makes you calm and collected and is taken by a pill. people on the other hand are very against drugs because they say they are bad they will kill u faster they are addicting and things like that but some of that is true drugs can get addicting because people over use them people don’t use them correctly or in a correct way people overdose on them because they want to use more to let all the pain out like they overdose on marijuana because they have back pain or some type of pain and they want all that pain to go away and they overdose and bad things happen. in conclusion i believe that drugs are good and they help you in many ways i think that the world today without drugs would be much different and much more worse.
Photo by Dr. BrainfishTags: addiction drug benefits drugs drugs are good Life Academy of Health and Bioscience