Well domestic violence... And tents not ex

Blog Post: 1rst Draft

Moe

Kyaw Zaw Moe

Domestic Violence

If you don’t have any interest in domestic violence then keep on reading and if you do have some interest then… Keep on reading either way keep on reading. While reading this you will most likely gain at least some interest in domestic violence like I have. I in fact have gained interest because I know next to nothing about it and these days it seems to be a more common occurrence so I thought “ay why not” : ^) .  

If you do not understand what domestic violence is then… keep on reading. Domestic violence is abuse between people like a partner in a relationship or a child and parent. People who are usually the abused in these relationships are women or children. But the possibility of the men being abused in the relationship is in fact possible. Normally this violence would occur at the home of the two people that are acquainted with each other in some way or form. This would usually occur in poverty driven areas that involve low income rate families that are african american or more common races that move into oakland :l

Domestic Violence will not stop, but one can still help deal with it with therapy and support… probably some other things too, as to what those things are I would like to ask someone reading this.

Firstly, Domestic Violence will not ever stop. But It doesn’t mean that I don’t want to stop it. Although the fact that it will not stop is what keeps me limited on what I can write normally I would write something that involves stopping it but I don’t think I can do that due to my outlook on domestic violence  

Even though the world can not get rid of Domestic Violence, there are ways to help people who experience for example proposition q which seeks to remove tents to lower the rates of domestic abuse in these areas. As to domestic violence in general all I can think of is therapy or maybe some emotional support, what I can think of can only go to the limited distance but if possibilities open up to me in along the way of me writing or typing this then I will indeed try and put it in so you can see whether I found it along the way or not. To say this completely and I won’t sugar coat it, there is the extreme possibility that we won’t make much progress in terms of things like methods against domestic violence in fact we may even do the opposite of making progress, but what decides that is what we do as of right now in fact in the article for the Sf chronicle’s website a writer with the name of Kathy Black wrote a report on tent encampments involving domestic violence in support of Prop Q which is a proposition for people living in tents to remove those tents and put these people in housing service. But if I had to give my opinion on this I find this to be somewhat flawed due to the fact that the actual succession rate of this would be pretty low due to the fact that housing as of right now is expensive and space would be a problem along with the fact that there may not actually be many supporters for this due to the fact people may not even care about this in fact I’m not sure that I care about it much myself. runs out of battery and time

Counterclaim: N/A

In conclusion although domestic violence cannot end we can still get methods as to how we can help suppress it as of right now. 😀

CC BY-SA 4.0 Domestic Violence by Kyaw Zaw is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.