This week I have continued reading “The Fault in our Stars” by John Green. As I’ve said on my last post this book is about a girl named Hazel who has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently going to a support group. Also a boy named Augustus waters has caught hazel’s eye and it looks like she may have caught his eye as well. Well now on what i have read this week Hazel has been waiting for a call from Augustus Waters, he finally calls On Sunday night. They chat over a book named ,”An Imperial Affliction”. Augustus manages to somehow contact the author of that book Peter Van Houten. So Augustus sends Peter’s email to Hazel on which she spends hours asking Mr. Van Houten about how the book ends. This is what so far I have read this week.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Summary of “The Fault in our Stars” by John Green by Breanna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Abigail 11 months ago

i have read The Fault In Our Stars before. The book is thrilling. all though the ending is very sad.