1. Author
    Cristofer 6 months ago

Thank you for your feedback everyone! Maybe not eating breakfast just affects everyone differently. Im glad some of you can relate to the same way it affects me.

2. Adrian 9 months ago

Dear Chris, I agree with you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because you need to be focused in school to learn new things and you cant have that focus without eating some food.

3. Abraham 9 months ago

Dear Chris,
    I don’t completely agree with your argument although I do see what you are trying to inform people about eating breakfast. I don’t eat breakfast and doesn’t affect the way I act around my friends and family. I believe that breakfast is a self opinion that people should handle on their own.

4. Ernesto 9 months ago

Dear Cris,
    I don’t agree with you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. One reason I say this is because I don’t eat breakfast and that doesn’t affect my day and the way a act.

5. Krisya 9 months ago

Dear Alex,
    I am in agreement with your comment about breakfast not being important because your right. I too don’t eat breakfast and I don’t really get hungry. Maybe its the fact that I got my boody so used to not eating in the morning that I don’t get hungry. What do you think?

6. Alex 9 months ago

Hey there!
    I don’t completely agree with this. I have a very close friend who doesn’t eat breakfast at all and really only gets hungry around lunch time(10:00-12:00). I completely believe eating breakfast is personal, I rarely eat breakfast either and it doesn’t have an affect on my daily performance.