These past days I have been reading the book “The Fault in our Stars” by john Green. On what I have read so far this book is about a girl who is diagnosed with lung cancer and attends a support group for her illness.This girls name is Hazel. In the support group Hazel has met many people, but there is this boy in the group named Augustus Waters. Augustus Waters also suffers from the illness of cancer. Augustus Waters has a friend in the support group named Isaac. Isaac and Augustus have been friends since before they entered the support group. So basically, after telling my summary of what I have read so far, Hazel and Augustus have caught one another’s eye. This is I’ve read from this book the last couple of days.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Fault in our Stars by Breanna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.