Right now, getting involved in politics is more important than ever! On the 21st, women will be meeting across the country, and all will be wearing pink hats with cat ears. I’ve been working on hats to pass out at my school (I even have my pattern featured on their website!). In their final stretch before the march, The Pussyhat Project needs your help more than ever! If you’re crafty, or even if you’re not, try to whip out a few of these hats! Check out their website, find a march in your area, and join the movement here: https://www.pussyhatproject.com/
Best of luck to everyone planning on attending an event on the 20th or the surrounding dates!
Celia 🙂

CC BY-SA 4.0 Join The Pussyhat Project! by Celia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Kristy 7 months ago

Dear Celia:

I am inspired by your post,”Join The Pussycat Project”, because the feminism show in this project. It has shown me how women are the empowered this year because of Trump being the president. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because of your topic about women empowerment.