Follow Little Red Riding hood on her journey through the woods to her grandmother’s house. She will have to make a life changing decision and you, the viewer, will help her choose. Watch this interactive animation and play around with the possible outcomes… Enjoy!

Process:

Creating this animation took some time planning. I first read through many fairytales and determined which one had the most clear moral decision. Little Red Riding hood by Charles Perrault stood out for this project.

Next I wrote out a script for the animation. Here is a link to my script:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tXM83KS0BTTHLfD-_VUCLfP2NIjn7srrNn3NOstChOM/edit?usp=sharing

After, I created storyboards for each different scene. This helps create a visual of the final product.

Next, I created a plan for the making of the animation. This is where I could plan out what days I would dedicate time to bringing the visual to life.

Finally, I created the animation using scratch. This program allows us to use building blocks to animate and program our story.  This also helped us make the animation interactive so that the viewer’s opinion affects the outcome of the animation.

Once the project was completeed, I shared it with classmates in hope of everyone learning a valuable life long lesson…Enjoy!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Little Red Riding Hood (remixed) by Shantanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.