Into to the story: The lion and the beetle is about a lion who is greedy for power. He wears heavy gold to a parade and because he wants for power, examines a beetle to see if he is bowing. He has the choice to wear anything or not and if he does, he will get a bad ending while on the other hand, he shall live in peace.

The Lion and the Beetle is a fable created by an unknown author, most believe that it is an Aseop fable. I created an interactive animation by using scripts, planners, and creating storyboards. I chose certain scenes and characters in my storyboards and created an animation with coding.

My script:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lzmzgklFhZSpgK0-PdN7lzYP6Sdhuawh7GazLUUlPMA/edit?usp=sharing

Below is a gallery of my storyboard, under it is my actual story board:

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Lion and the Beetle – Remix by Alexis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.