My animated story is a remixed version of Little Red Riding Hood. Halfway through the story there is a choice. Should Little Red Riding Hood Tell the wolf when she is going? You can choose. There are two endings that let you see the results of both actions.

\

Creating my final animation was a multiple step process. First, I chose the story and wrote my alternate ending. Next, I wrote a script, which was based on my story. In my script, it was important to include stage directions so I would know how each character is supposed to move. Then, I completed two storyboards: one for Act 1 and the other for Act 2a and Act 2b. This step was important because it helped me visualize where everything would be placed in my animation. After completing all of these steps, I finally created my animated story.

Here is a link to my project script:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mKqlo8DkSVPFXum4IjnXGmwoi_hLuBxQQt8hmx4m_Fg/edit

Here are my storyboards:

Here are some screen shots of the code I used to create this animation:

CC BY-SA 4.0 Little Red Riding Hood (remixed) by Eliza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.