I took Charles Perrault’s original fairytale “Blue Beard”, summarized it into a comic, and then made it into an animation. The story Blue Beard is about a man with a blue beard who has a terrible past with his other wives and has trouble finding a new one. H eventually finds a new wife, but it is up to you to help the wife discover Blue Beard’s deepest secret or not. This animation is an interactive animation, letting the person watching make the big decision that effects the outcome. I went through a process of reading the whole story a couple of times, writing the script  for this, making a comic based on the script on Storyboardthat.com, and finally making a animation in Scratch. Everything is linked down below. Enjoy!

I went through a process of reading the whole story a couple of times. Then I summarized the story in the form of a script. I will have the script linked here also. To see how everything would look visually, I made a comic in Storyboardthat.com, which are also shown here.  After I was satisfied with how it looked, I started making the animation in Scratch. After a couple days of revising and hard work I came up with my result.

https://docs.google.com/a/bsge.org/document/d/1AiFJ6akApvU8pNN99XrIcALm4iRtOYkTrSNkuXjtUOc/edit?usp=sharing

CC BY-SA 4.0 Blue Beard Remixed by Natalia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.